Joining Dr Mike Kelly (CEO – the Institute of Wellbeing) in the Wellbeing Cafe is Michelle John – Professional Music Artist, The Voice UK Finalist and mum.
Michelle John defines what she believes authenticity to be and how she has moved from her past pain to a more authentic true self.
In todays Wellbeing Cafe we got to find out from Michelle John:
– what she she does to manage her own wellbeing
– why she takes time out for quiet self reflection
– what inspires her music
– what her favourite hymn / gospel song is
– how she overcomes disappointment
– what it was like singing with artists such as Celine Dion
– how she was deeply moved by something she saw in nature and what it meant to her
– the impact her grandmother has had on her life
…and much more.
We hope that you will be able to join us and our special guest online where we share practical tools, strategy and psychology to help you on your journey of personal and professional transformation.
Get the FREE ebook by Dr. Mike Kelly containing practical tips and strategies to help you take care of your mind. https://bit.ly/2Y6ImyS