A course exploring the challenges, rewards and importance of positive Fathering. Reviewing: childhood experiences, role models, identity, positive qualities fatherhood brings and practical strategies for empowering yourself and your child(ren).
Who is it for?
The course is targeted at natural, adoptive, step and foster fathers. Guardians, carers, grandfathers, uncles and other paternal relatives.
What is it about?
This course allows participants to explore fatherhood holistically by reviewing childhood experiences, role models, positive qualities they bring to fathering and identify aspects that they would like to change/improve.
What will I get out of it?
- A better understanding of what it means to be a good father.
- Improved fathering skills.
- Enhanced relationships with your child(ren).
- Increased confidence to manage challenging behaviours.
- Practical strategies for empowering yourself and your child(ren).