Who is it for?
This course is ideal for those in managerial and supervisory roles and those who wish to develop a range of behaviour management skills to effectively problem solve conflict situations positively.
What is it about?
- Considering tools to overcome challenges by recognising and resolving conflicting needs.
- Learning how to explore facts, options and solutions by effectively listening first and asking questions second.
- Identifying the difference between assertive, aggressive and manipulative behaviour.
What will I get out of it?
- Practical insights by using the 3 Stage Model and the carefully designed scenarios/role plays.
- Increased understanding of group/team cohesion and having mutual respect.
- Raised awareness of language, behaviour and culture differences.
- Effective communication skills and greater understanding.