Why this eLearning Resource?
Viewed 1072 Times
- It has been developed in partnership with DfE through funding from the Innovations Fund
- Understanding the importance of wellbeing is crucial for achieving inclusive outcomes
- Wellbeing is climbing political and educational agendas as the benefits of promoting wellbeing in children and families become clearer
- Working with all families in an inclusive way is a requirement of the Early Years Foundation framework
- Ofsted looks for evidence from all schools on the wellbeing of children.
Was this answer helpful ? Yes (0) / No (0)