What is an eTutor for?
Your eTutor will be responsible for the eLearning Resource overall and you can approach the eTutor throughout your online studies.
You would speak to the eTutor online about things like:
- Extenuating circumstances that you feel may affect your completion of modules.
- Requesting an extension of the eLearning Resource.
The eTutor’s responsibilities are to:
- Monitor and advise on your and practice progress.
- Help to set learning outcomes (if necessary).
- Give support/guidance (when appropriate).
- Signpost or identify when additional support/guidance on more specialist services is required.