My certificate has been damaged in the post, can I request a new one?

Viewed 605 Times

Yes. If your certificate has been damaged, please contact us within 5 working days of receipt (receiving the previous one) and we will arrange for a new certificate to be issued.

Your Answer

Was this answer helpful ? Yes (0) / No (0)

Related posts


Tics mild symptoms range from mouth twitching, shoulder shrugging, rapid eye blinking, tongue clicking...

Comments are currently closed.