How do I order a replacement certificate?

Viewed 1029 Times

If the certificate you were issued when you completed your Training Programme has been either:

  • Lost,
  • Damaged,
  • Stolen,
  • Requires a name change due to marital status, deed poll or gender reassignment.

Don’t worry – provided we can find a record of your achievement we will issue and post a new certificate within ten working days of your payment clearing.

Your Answer

Was this answer helpful ? Yes (0) / No (0)

Related posts


Tics mild symptoms range from mouth twitching, shoulder shrugging, rapid eye blinking, tongue clicking...

Comments are currently closed.