How can I change my browser settings?
To set Internet Explorer to ignore the ‘colours and fonts’ used on www.tiow.org:
- First go to the ‘Tools’ menu
- Choose ‘Internet Options’
- Click on the ‘Accessibility’ button,
- Then tick the ‘ignore colours’, ‘ignore font styles’ and ‘ignore font sizes’ boxes.
- Then click OK to apply the settings.
To change just the size of text – go to:
- View – text size’
- Choose the setting you are most comfortable with (largest, larger, medium, smaller, smallest).
To change the default colours and fonts used on your computer
The procedure for doing this is different for different versions of Windows and other operating systems. You should therefore consult your computer’s Help facility for instructions on doing this.