Do I need to prove my identity?

Viewed 769 Times

To enable us to verify your identity and process your request for a replacement certificate we will require two forms of recent identification. In the case of change of name, one of the indentifcations is required to be a link from your previous name to your current name. Please note you do not need to send us the original documents.

Photocopies or scanned copies will be sufficient.

You can scan and e-mail these documents or send them by post to the following address:

Instititue of Wellbeing
308 High Street,

Your Answer

Was this answer helpful ? Yes (0) / No (0)

Related posts


Tics mild symptoms range from mouth twitching, shoulder shrugging, rapid eye blinking, tongue clicking...

Comments are currently closed.